I am excited to bring you some news, tips, and advice int he world of business and entrepreneurship. Stay tune for more of my postings.
- Fed Holds Rates Steady but Opens Door to a CutThe Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged as it continues to assess the health of the American economy.Jeanna Smialek
- E.P.A. Finalizes Its Plan to Replace Obama-Era Climate RulesThe new measure will very likely prompt a flurry of legal challenges. If upheld in court, it could tie the hands of future presidents on global warming.Lisa Friedman
- Reparations Are Rare in America, but They Have Been Paid BeforeWith a renewed focus on reparations for slavery, what lessons can be drawn from payments to victims of other historical injustices in America?Jack Healy and Adeel Hassan
- 2016 All Over AgainWhat many of those in Orlando really wanted to do was relive their historic victory.Maggie Haberman and Annie Karni
- Nxivm Trial: Leader Convicted After Trial Exposed Sex Cult’s Sordid Inner WorkingsKeith Raniere set up a harem of sexual “slaves” who were branded with his initials and kept in line by blackmail.Colin Moynihan