Fantastic interview with the co-founder, chairman, and chief executive of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg.
- Study Shows Younger U.S. Adults Are Less Likely to Get VaccinatedVaccination uptake has been slower among younger Americans, and a substantial proportion remain hesitant. Here’s the latest on Covid-19.The New York Times
- Furor in China Over Artwork Ranking Women by Their LooksCritics called the piece, which shows thousands of unsuspecting college students, a misogynistic affront, eight years after it was on display in a different museum to little reaction.Amy Qin and Amy Chang Chien
- Stephen Colbert Skewers Trump’s Covid ResponseColbert joked on Monday night about a forthcoming book on the former president’s pandemic plan: “The main detail: There wasn’t one.”Trish Bendix
- Appeals Court Blocks Ruling That Overturned California’s Assault Weapons BanThe decision by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit leaves the three-decade-old ban in place while litigation continues.Azi Paybarah
- First They Lace Up Their Skates. Then They Fight Terrorism.The police in Karachi, Pakistan, put 20 officers on in-line skates for counterterrorism patrols and to soften the force’s image. Critics call it a publicity stunt.Saiyna Bashir, Zia ur-Rehman and Mike Ives